Google WWW lomi40.blogspot.com

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

353 Hits and what more can I ask for?

353 hits in a day and what more can I ask for? I advertised my blog in 12, 13 groups but only buffalo univ group was so kind enud to popularize it. I am indebted to Prashant, raghuram and all others who chipped in so much fr me. Man.. I cudnt have got so many hits and popularity even with NY Times Ad.

Ppl say tht I was dickhead fr advertizing blog in group but who is complaining, I achieved my purpose. My english is so poor, who cares there were 147 unique visitors yesterday. Wow. Yahoo.com had direct 80 clicks frm their site. Boyyyy, how grateful am to these guys. Eventhough my Toefl is 293/300 and ppl in Univ at Buffalo give me grades even with my poor english, these guyz think otherwise, well who cares. Hey raghuram and prashant, keep it goin man, I cudnt have asked fr more frm u.

Also one more advice to all those UB group diehard lovers. One post of me was unwanted but u guys posted 20 odd unwanted messages, tat was the biggest joke. Also I have been in forum fr 3 years and I know its working pretty well. Either u have one admin and few mods or only one admin or no admin itself. Here in UB we have no admin itself. So it means its a free forum and anyone can post anything they want unless rebuked by admin. Then why the heck Mr X, Mr Y is so concerned abt the group. Plz mind ur own business.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmm...aaaahhh..okkkk
PS: you dont have to shorten for; you can reduce an m or an h from mmmm or aahhhh intead

Anonymous said...

Good attitude...:)

- kiran