Google WWW lomi40.blogspot.com

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

1000 Hits and Growing

Hey,
This is to inform you that officially I have crossed 1000 hits in my website and its growing teremedously. Another happy news is tat google has added my blog in their indexing. Also the Ads tat I am advertising at the top of screen has given me One dollar in money so far fr the click there. So lots of good news I suppose and hope fr lots more frm u. Once again thanks fr all ur support and do await lots more articles frm yours truly Lomi

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beware my dear friend! As per your profile, you seems to be an international student. So, you cannot earn any money apart from your on-campus, internship jobs while studying.

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»