Google WWW lomi40.blogspot.com

Monday, May 29, 2006

Thanks fr all ur support

Hey its been 11 days since I created this blog and I have got over 500 hits. I am happy and want ur continued support. Also dont forget to look at the comments section fr more info. Also if possible leave a comment as annonymous if u dont have blog. Leaving ur name at bottom wud help.

I want to make it clear tat all the posts are my own vies and in a free democratic country u are free to voice them. You are welcome to criticize, comment or praise my blogs. I dont mind any level or any amount of criticism as long a sits constructive and not vituperative. I have nothing against any community or ppl. I have something against some govts policies and some media bashing but I suppose am free to have them.

I wud look forward to ur continued support.

Adios.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»